Wednesday, April 14, 2010

two little fatties and baby proofing

Doctor checkup went well, Dylan is 17lbs sophie almost 16lbs. What fatties!!Doctor seems to think dylan will out grow his blocked tear duct, meanwhile we still need to continue the antibiotic ointment. (dylan HATES this) Worst case scenario, we will be referred to an eye doctor, who will manually open his tear duct. Lets hope it doesn't go this far!
Both finished their 2set of Swine flu and Regular flu vaccines---all in tears. I HATE THIS!!! We don't have to go back for another checkup until they are 9months old yea!!

So......
i thought our house was pretty close to being baby proofed, after all we do have two crazy dogs that get into everything. I turned my back for 2 seconds and found dylan in our magazine rack. I guess he was bored, and wanted to read an article about what Lady GaGa wore this weekend....
If you look carefully you can see two little accomplices behind him.

My lil terror


uh oh BUSTED

I just want to see whats on this page

I'm done now, you can throw it away

Tator and Sophie the lookouts

No comments:

Post a Comment