Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DAY 2- BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS



7:15am- A shot of vodka (bloody mary) and champagne (mimosa)- yup that's how my day started out. I just love vacation. After I dragged darren down to breakfast, we picked our perfect place by the pool. Why get up so early you ask...it is critical to get a good spot not only by the pool, but by the swim up bar.


my SWEET spot at the pool and bar...worth getting up early for


Listening to the waves crash



I had a good lazy day by the pool and darren had a great day at the swim up bar.
8:45pm-After we stuffed our faces with the all day buffet, we got ready and headed into town, we visited all our favorite bars and did a little shopping



Getting ready for our night out on the town

Mexican Sombrero ( I picked up a mini one for the kids, cant wait to see them in it)

Darren HAD to buy this stupid Mexican wrestling mask


OUR FAVORITE BARS






What a way to start a vacation!!! Cant wait to see what tomorrow holds!!

I only called about the babies once and only texted 3 times, and every time mom and dad said both kids were acting like angels....yeah right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment