Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 4- Ok Wilbur I will have one more....

Today started off with Wilbur (our cabana boy) serving us mudslides and miami vices at 10:00am. This was the beginning of a long long day of sitting by the pool and just relaxing. Thanks wilbur for never letting our glasses go empty.



Continued the day at the pool being lazy, enjoyed the great weather.





I even convinced darren to go boogie boarding in the ocean. The waves were great, and I had a blast. Darren lost his sunglasses and the only injury we had was when i scraped my knee on some rocks. Very great day, sunshine, fun, and good drinks!!

Our last night....my liver is starting to hurt!




CHEERS TO A GREAT VACATION IN MEXICO


I getting very excited about going home, and I cant wait to see the babies. Mom promised me that they haven't done anything cute while we were gone!! GOOD, sounds like I didn't miss much, just some stinky diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment