Monday, April 19, 2010

the notebook

I had a really awesome day at work yesterday. Since having our babies and changing from full time status to part time status it is hard for us girls to get to work together. When we do watch out...we have a blast. It makes the day go by so fast, especially when your dealing with lots of crazy patients.

JESSICA, CHRISTY,& JENNIFER


COUNT DOWN TO MEXICO HAS BEGUN--I'm excited and very anxious all at once!
For the past week I have been working on a little project for my parents. I know I am crazy, and according to darren I have control issues, but I started this notebook. A everything you need to know notebook on dylan and sophie. It has everything from emergency numbers,their feeding schedule, to how the kids like to take naps. It even has a section on matilda and tator. My mom jokes that by the time she finishes reading it, I will already be back from Mexico. HA HA HA mom! I guess I am just going a little crazy knowing that there will be 4 nights I wont kiss my babies or wont be able to give them cuddles when they cry. I know they will be fine, heck mom and dad raised three awesome kids. OK I admit it, i have a little bit of control problem, but who wouldn't when you have the cutest kids in the world.
p.s. THANKS mom and dad for spending your vacation watching our kids so darren and I can enjoy time together!! I promise to bring you back something fun...like a sombrero or a bottle of tequila ( you might need that after taking care of the twins) I LOVE YOU!!!



the notebook....no its not a novel. Just a small informational guide :)




No comments:

Post a Comment