Thursday, April 1, 2010

Furry babies

Before there was sophie and dylan, there was Tator and Matilda. I love my little crazy babies. I promise, as soon as I get the babies down for a nap...its TILDA AND TATOR TIME!

matilda looking tired after being up all night listening to baby dylan cry

all tator wants is more belly rubs


Tilda getting good play time with her buddy biscuit




Had an absolute horrendous night with dylan...actually took him for a walk at 3:30 in the morning. These baby teeth better be worth all of this trouble! Hoping tonight will be better, because I have to work tomorrow :(
Did get the kids passports done :)

TO THE LADY AT THE PASSPORT OFFICE::
Dear poor miserable lady at the passport office--GET A NEW JOB, A VACATION, A DOG, A FUN HOBBY, ANYTHING to make you less miserable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment