Wednesday, April 21, 2010

they are here

They made the long journey last night, and they are finally here!! Dylan and Sophie are really excited to get play with their cousin Ian. Ian is REALLY excited to play with matilda and tator,and I'm excited to see my mom and dad!!
Today just trying to help mom and dad get organized. Its a tuff task looking after a two year old trying to potty train and 7month old twins teething. Thank goodness I'm going on vacation!!! im trying not to be a nervous nellie. I know things will be fine.....looking forward to my frozen margarita on the beach in peace and quiet!!


Ian helping sophie with her car


Ian playing with tilda and tator



Tilda taking a break from all the chaos.


Thanks again mom and dad...HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment