Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rest in peace.....

So I am getting ready for our trip to mexico, and of course like every year when we go, I DREAD going swim suit shopping. This year has to top all years (thanks sophie and dylan). Today I laid to rest my poor bikini's I will never wear again. Such a sad sad day!

RIP


Weather has been great so got to take the kids (including furry ones) out for a lovely walk. Luckily for the last couple of weeks we have gone everyday!! The kids love being outside, and gives me a chance to get some well needed exercise so that maybe one day my bikinis will make a return. Still waiting on my jogging stroller that I ordered ages ago....doesn't that company know its swimsuit time!!!!




Nothing new to post about the new house. The dirt hasn't been touched, and we have gotten another date on when they will start construction. I guess we will have to wait and see.... Off to work tomorrow....lets hope its a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment