Thursday, April 8, 2010

tan fat is better than white fat

Babies slept from 7:30pm until 5:30am!! Neither one of them stirred one bit. Baby boot camp worked!! Now if they can just keep this up. Who would have thought I would have been so excited to sleep until 5:30 in the morning!

So today I am trying to get the house in order for the real estate agent meeting tomorrow. Hopefully she will tell us that we don't have too much to fix on the current house before putting it on the market. bLAH BLAH BLAH

I am getting very excited and anxious about going on our vacation to Mexico. I am excited to get a break, but will miss the babies soooooo much. I still have lots of shopping to do for the trip, and don't know when i am going to fit it all in. I wish their were more hours in the day (except the days when i work).
When nana and grandad where here it gave us a chance to start tanning. Thank goodness because there isn't anything worse then being in the hot Mexican sun as white as a ghost. (sunburn in about 30min if not tan). And of course everyone knows that tan fat is definitely better looking than white fat!! A coworker reminded me that i can still call it "pregancy/babyfat" as long as the kids were under 1yr. Once they have had their 1yr birthday, it is just considered FAT! Come on skin TAN TAN TAN!

I don't know how we started this, but darren and I started taking pictures of our feet on different vacations....I'm very excited about adding a new Mexico one!

This is just some of the many ones we have

Cancun, Mexico


Bahamas


Cozumel, Mexico


Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Daytona Beach, Florida


and a not so warm Llandudno,Wales


Wishing we have a good night tonight too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment