Thursday, December 1, 2011

WELCOME BABY KATHRYN

Well the big day is here.. we are so excited and nervous all at once. It is an very early and I didn't get much sleep last night. Had to be at the hospital at 5am. AHHHH!
On our way into the hospital

I'm trying to get settled in my room...getting anxious! Oh and I'm still mad at Darren since at this point we STILL haven't chosen the name.
Top Names- Lily Grace, Kathryn Elizabeth

Proud daddy...getting nervous too

There were supposed to be more pictures at this point..but things were rushed and it was off to surgery we go. The anesthesiologist had a hard time with my spinal medicine getting placed correctly, blood pressure dropped so they had to load me up on fluids (hence the bloaty looking pictures later)I was getting so nauseous that I couldn't think straight...but then.... I heard the sweetest cry ever!!

WELCOME KATHRYN ELIZABETH!!

all 8lbs and 1oz!!

Such a proud daddy!!

Our 1st family picture


I cant stop staring at my gorgeous baby girl

PaPaw was so excited to meet Katie


Proud MaMaw

We couldn't be more excited for our new addition...
Katie is wearing a hat knitted by one of the nun's at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment