Sunday, December 4, 2011

Going Home

What a long 4days. Katie has been absolutely PERFECT. She sleeps like an angel and she hardly ever cries. Its me that has been a wreck. Pain from surgery has been rough. Luckily every night I have had someone stay with me so that helps take my mind off things. I had to stay an extra day in the hospital because of a high temp and after multiple different tests including blood cultures, flu cultures...etc. they finally figured out that it was a bladder infection...GREAT! luckily this doesn't effect baby Katie. I started taking my Iv and pill antibiotics and of course had an allergic reaction rash from head to toe. So finally TODAY I GET TO GO HOME!!

This is Dr Goff, he is an awesome doctor and delivered Katie

Finally on our way home


PROUD PROUD PARENTS!

Katie's 1st car ride


A BIG THANKYOU to everyone who visited me and supported us! I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment