Friday, December 2, 2011

BIG Brother and Sister

So as much as possible Darren and I have been trying to prepare Dylan and Sophie for the arrival of Katie. We purchased books for them and read them constantly, I took Sophie to one of my doctor appts, but now it seems like nothing we did or could have done would have prepared them for me being away from them and having a new sister. There were a few tears (mainly out of frustration that I wasn't coming home with them) but all in all they were excited and VERY curious about Katie




Sophie especially wanted to hold and cuddle Katie

OUR FIRST COMPLETE family photo!! not everyone if looking at the camera, but I'm assuming we wont get a "good" photo of everyone for years to come

Part of the suggestions we got in introducing Katie was to get Dylan and Sophie a present from Katie.
Sophie got a new baby and Dylan got a train

This is Dylan showing off his new present.

Sister love

Dylan is so excited to be the BIG brother

Thanks Auntie Carrie for the treats, Dylan especially loved them

Showing off my new big sister shirt

Look out baby Katie...these two have lots of hugs and kisses to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment