Thursday, December 8, 2011

TANTRUMs

So I don't really want to focus on the negative but I'm gonna RANT!!

Holy cow...WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE 2 two yr olds and A newborn.~~
I'M EXHAUSTED...and its not just the sleep deprivation. Sophie and Dylan are having a hard time adjusting. They absolutely love Katie and are so so sweet to her, but I cant leave their side without them thinking I'm leaving. CANT A GIRL GO TO THE BATHROOM IN PEACE!!!~
Sophie has been in timeout maybe twice in her life...but today I think we have now gotten to world record amounts...
Sophie time out for throwing your food
Dylan time out for throwing your toys
Sophie timeout for hitting Dylan
Dylan timeout for not minding mommy and daddy
DARREN in timeout too---- I'M GOING TO BED!!

I DON'T KNOW WHOSE KIDS THESE ARE BUT I WANT MY SWEET DYLAN AND SOPHIE BACK.

I have learned to pick my battles...
Dylan had a complete meltdown about wanting to wear his Thomas the train hat to breakfast.
After I gave in, what a happy buddy

Sophie was upset this morning because she wanted a princess yogurt. WHAT?? I don't even know what that means...I'm so frustrated and so is she. she screamed NO PICTURES...I guess the princess has spoken.

I hope this phase ends quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment