Tuesday, January 4, 2011

we are alive....sort of

Sorry blogging came to a halt after the bout of the stomach bug...but I will try to catch up!! SO----

Happy New Year everyone!


I remember when the thought of doing nothing on New Years Eve was completely foreign to me. December 31st was one night of the year you absolutely could not stay home!

Actually Darren and I had our 1st date on new years eve. Ohhh the good old days, getting dressed up in a fun party dress, drinking my cares away, and dancing til way past midnight.

(Fun before the kiddos)


Darren and I didnt even make it to midnight---pretty sad!

This year instead of getting sick because I had a little too much to drink, I was sick because I have two little germ breeders living in the house.... named Dylan and Sophie.

I may still have dreams of going to a swanky party wearing a little black dress, and dancing till late… but right now, I’m happy at home with my cutie germ breeders...even if they make me sick.

So its already the 4th of Jan and I have pretty much broken all of my new year resolutions. SO POO POO on new years resolutions!


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment