Thursday, January 6, 2011

flying balls

I have been working a lot lately. I have been working 3shifts per week trying to get off of orientation. Luckily starting in two weeks I'm officially off orientation at work and start my "part/time" status (2shifts).

I have been trying to spend some good quality time with the kiddos. We had a super fun day today playing and just being plain silly.

I tried to get some cute shots of the kids, but they think the camera is a play toy, so it is getting harder and harder.
Lil Sophie exploring the camera
no...not the lens!


Dylan playing with one of my Christmas gifts (i guess when you become a mom you get things like carpet cleaners as gifts)

one of the kiddos fave Christmas presents from Santa- BALL PIT!

Such goof balls!!

I love that I have such sweet kiddos, they make me giggle everyday. who knows what tomorrow might bring!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment