Sunday, January 23, 2011

missing texas

As much as I am really enjoying it here in Oklahoma....(really I do like it here)
I am missing Texas.
This week we had a pretty bad winter storm.
(I know this probably dosent look like a BAD winter storm, but for this Texas gal it is)

here are some shots out of upstairs balcony




I had to FORCE the dogs outside---poor tilda trying to run in as fast as she could!



Since we are stuck inside we decided to put on our Texas gear and play cowboys and indians. (this meant I chased them around the house until they wore themselves silly)
A shout out to Christy--thanks again for the Tshirts---we miss yall!
Silly dylan

Silly Sophie


growing like weeds-double trouble

double trouble---TRIPLE trouble

I think it might hit in the uppers 30's this week!!! BRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment