Saturday, December 18, 2010

silly things

Things are finally getting back to normal now that Darren is back from Houston. Boy did we miss him.
Here is some funny things that went on this week...besides the window incident. (which I can now laugh at)

Our version at Christmas lights...no we didn't go the "professional" route. It took Darren and I an afternoon to string lights up in the backyard and front yards.
Pictures didn't turn out the best, but its looks good in person.

Backyard


Front yard


WHAT IS GOING ON IN WALES??
I have spent a couple of Christmases there and while it has been BLISTERING cold it has never snowed like this.

Aimee and Elin playing in the snow


Grandad playing in the snow.


Looks like fun, wishing we were there to play with them!

Funny---
So everyone knows I'm still freaked out about tornadoes....I found this in the Target parking lot. These people are crazy. They actually chase down tornadoes.
Ok.....so why are they here now.......should I worry. :P


I was playing with my phn and snapped these silly photos of my monkeys.




They are obsessed with this.... a singing christmas tree. They beg me to play the song over and over and over. They dance to the music, it is so cute!! I cant help but laugh, but I will be glad when the batteries finally run out.


Cant wait for Christmas, everyone is coming to the new house!! I guess my stress level needed to be put to the test just a little bit more. HA HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment