Tuesday, December 7, 2010

im exhausted

This week has been a whirlwind...and I'm officially POOPED OUT!
I started my job this last week at my new hospital, and of course like clockwork things start to go crazy. I came down with a horrible case of bronchitis, and didn't have a voice for two days. Poor Dylan developed an eye infection, and Sophie developed croup. I stayed up with Sophie for a couple of nights doing the hot sauna routine in the bathroom to help her breathe a little bit easier. She was so sad, she sounded like a little seal barking, but luckily she is on the mend now. I'm still struggling with Dylan to put his eye drops in, but things are getting better on his end too.
THANK GOD for nanny Emily, she has been SO awesome. This week would have been impossible if it hadn't been for her.

Before everyone had gotten sick we had a family outing to the mall. Its no Houston Galleria but its pretty nice.

Darren LOVES it because he found a "proper" Kebab shop


I'm really not a huge fan of kebabs, since it looks like some unknown meat product that has been sitting out for god knows how long. But it reminded Darren of the UK so I gave in and I tried it,after all I was pretty sure I had a full bottle of peptobismol for a dodgy stomach at home!!

It was actually really good and even Sophie and Dylan liked it!!


Even better---no one came down with a dodgy stomach :)

Well I hope this week is LESS eventfully...and I'm praying for good health here in the Williams household.
Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment