Sunday, December 12, 2010

its really really cold

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. But we are all still sick sick sick. It has definitely taken some time to get acclimated to this cold weather. It certainly is a balancing act. We turn the heaters on to warm the house up, but it makes the air so dry. So we have humidifiers to add some moisture, but then that cools down the air so we have to turn the heaters up. aHHHH. All I know is that its cold and my throat hurts.
Every morning we have ice on the road. Here is some from the front of our driveway.



The blistering cold is killing our plants too. Grandad we need your help in the spring!!


our poor rose bushes :(


I sure am missing Houston. Yesterday in Houston the high got to 77. We were at a high of 42. But when ever I'm complaining I always remind myself of Jeremy and Carrie in Minnesota.

This is in Minneapolis--High of 4degrees and low of -13. and more than 20inches of snow hit yesterday.

OK --I guess Oklahoma isn't that bad

Please pray for us to get better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment