Thursday, March 11, 2010

When will they sleep??

SO....I was up all night long with Dylan. (12:30-4am) I'm not sure what is wrong...could he be teething??? does his stomach hurt??? does he just want to cuddle with his mom?? Nothing I did last night seem to work!! This motherhood thing is HARD!!! Dylan is a good nap taker today..... hmmmm could that be because he doesn't want to sleep at night. Sophie is a horrible nap taker today......hmmm could that be because she sleeps from 7pm to 6am?? I couldnt have gotten totally opposite kids on totally different schedules, BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR THE WORLD!!!
Missing darren today, he is hard at work trying to find more oil!!! I will be off to work tomorrow...so I hope dylan will give his mom a break so I don't go to work looking like a zombie!

No comments:

Post a Comment