Monday, March 29, 2010

busy as bees

nana looking after the "i refuse to sleep" twins


grandad hard at work


We are working nana and grandad to the bone. Poor sleep deprived nana has been helping me with the twins (who now refuse to sleep at night)and poor grandad has been slaving in the garden, and now darren has him painting a fence. (one of darrens chores from last year). The fence looks awsome, THANKS grandad! They are going to need a vacation from their vacation!

While nana has been looking after the twins, I finally got a chance to cook....something i really miss since having the twins. I started pretty easy, made a frozen keylime pie from scratch. yummy!! Now on to my new slow cooker mom got me for christmas....chicken and rosemary...sound good!

keylime pie


NEXT MISSION
now if I could only get the twins to sleep thru the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment