Monday, March 15, 2010

HAPPY MUMS DAY

Tator helping with the laundry

Tilda and Tator sunbathing

Sophie and Dylan NOT napping!!




WOW what a weekend. So glad I married a Welshmen, their mothers day was this past Sunday, so I get to celebrate 2 mothers days!! Happy Mum's day to all mums, and especially to Darren's mom! Brenda is the best mum-n-law a girl can have. She is so sweet, understanding and loves us tonz!! Sorry we couldn't be in wales to celebrate with her, but she is coming for a visit next Monday for 2 weeks!!! The kids are going to be so excited to see their nana and grandad!
A shout out to cousin Paul (in Manchester) who had a birthday this past week...I hope he had fun and didn't get into too much trouble!!! I told him to have a drink for me, but I figured he had way more than just one drink, hahahah! Happy bday PAUL!!

Got some well deserved REST...thanks to the best hubby ever! Got lots of laundry finally washed...yup its washed but not put up!! Went by the new house site, still looks like dirt....so hopefully they will begin something soon. WE NEED MORE SPACE.
Kids are doing great and actually sleeping better. Their 6month checkup is on Wed, and they are up for more jabs..boo hoo!! poor dylan and sophie. The weather here has been AWESOME!! I have the windows open and letting the sunshine in! Fresh air in the house is always good when you change at least 10-15 dirty diapers a day! Tilda and Tator are sunbathing on the patio, LIFE IS GOOD!! I am definitely a little more relaxed and ready to face the week! I might even have enough strength to take the kids to the zoo. :P

1 comment: