Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1st post

Alright, so I gave into facebook...and now will give in to this. I guess you can call this the modern day diary...except everyone can read it. I have been reading others blogs and found it funny and cute and entertaining..... so here it goes!!
This really is for and for ma maw, pa paw, nana and grandad who cant be here to share this crazy life in Houston, and whom ever would like to see what insanity 5month old twins can bring!!
So today, I am actually getting a break...THANKYOU nanny josephine!! Dylan and Sophie are growing so big, the are starting to discover new things, it is so exciting!! Dylan has to grab, pull, yank, throw, smash everything insight....actually funny story....went to check on nanny josephine she had her weave in her hand. Yup thats right Dylan pulled her weave out!! I couldn't help but laugh, and thank god nanny thought it was funny too!! Sophie is growing like a weed, she has found her toes this week and is obsessed with sticking them in her mouth!!
Nothing too exciting today....will be missing nanny tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. There's no doubt about how cute the kids are, and that they are missed by grandparents that don't see enough of them. I wish I could share more of the fun moments and the burdens - rest assured I'm mighty proud of my grand babies' parents. Love you! g-pa in Plano

    ReplyDelete