Wednesday, October 6, 2010

we are here

we are finally here and just now starting to get things to normal. The drive here was HORRIBLE a total of 8hrs all by myself with the babies!! sophie was sick, dylan was grumpy and I swear if I hear another yo gabba gabba song I will go INSANE! But we made it.

We have officially been in Oklahoma for about 5days now. THANKGOD for mom coming down to help us with the move. THANKYOU for all of your help. She even watched the kids so darren and I could have date night. I guess we were missing texas..we had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. ha ha!
It has been such a chore trying to get things organized and put away, we have a long way to go. But thanks to mom the kitchen is at least organized and tidy.

The babies are anxious about the new place and their new rooms (I split them up 2 nights ago). Dylan doesnt seem to care much, poor sophie has had a couple of restless nights.
Dogs are loving it and have even found new friends next door two labs. They enjoy running around crazy excited in their 5000sq feet of fun.
We have already made it to the emergency room once (poor sophie was allergic to her ear infection medicine)she had a horrible rash but is getting better now.

So despite getting off to a rough start, we are happy to call this home. The temperature is gorgeous during the day, night gets a little cold (40-50's) I think we are the only ones who have actually turned on the heater :) Our neighbors have been so nice and friendly we even got some homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Today the kids and I decided to go visit daddy at work and have lunch with him. His coworkers were really nice and they all loved seeing sophie and dylan.

Better get going only about 30more min left for sophie and dylans nap, better get some more boxes unpacked. ahhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys made it their safely. I was wondering how the move went. Sorry for the bad drive but at least that is behind you. Girl you better get a maid with that size house. Mine is 4900 and i can barely keep up with it with just Addi! Cant wait to talk to you. Take a break from unpacking one or you will go insane but if you are like me you want it all done so you finally feel at home and start to normalize.
    I posed pics of Addi bday party on facebook and my blog as well. TTYL

    ReplyDelete