Monday, October 18, 2010

meet our rug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! Wishing you have a great time in San Fransisco. Lots of love to my equally favorite little brother.


So I'm still trying to organize things around the house, a chore that I think will never get done. We haven't done any furniture buying, but we did find this amazing rug to go in Darren's new office. So as of now...we have a rug. HA HA! Mom and Dad should be coming this weekend so I look forward to doing some shopping with out the crazy little ones around :)



I went to a job fair this past week and actually got two job offers, one for occasional part time (1 shift every month), or part time (2 shifts a week). Unfortunately cant really take either one until we get the whole nanny thing figured out. Which I am hoping is VERY VERY soon!

Meanwhile the kids are still having fun outside while the weather is nice.
Matilda and her new friends "Gus and Butch"





yes that is a golf ball in Sophie's hand. She is our new golf ball finder :)
These Oklahoma folks must not be very good at golf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment