Thursday, May 27, 2010

laundry and bottles

I have been slacking again on the post, sorry. Last couple of days just been trying to get the house in order so it is easier for the real estate agent to show the house. My first chore was to tackle the laundry and ironing. Sophie and Dylan wanted to help.










So i have a girlfriend that had a baby the same week the twins were born. It is fun to talk with each other and see how our babies are growing up so fast. I know that each baby is different but it is hard not to compare. This week her baby took her first step. WHAT THE HECK!!! we are STILL trying to work on crawling. Well at least we are starting to hold our own bottles. Baby steps!!!





Tomorrow I will be going to college station to support my little brother in his custody hearing. It has been a long 11months and I hope everything comes to a happy ending, and baby Ian's best interests are upheld. Wish us all good luck tomorrow!!
I also cant wait to see good friends from school and of course the craziest person ever..... jennifer cutler! You better have lunch ready for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment