Wednesday, May 5, 2010

dog days of summer

So according to the weatherman the temp is 89, it feels like its 100 outside. Is it summer already? where did spring go? Its so hot, i have had to widdle down my walks with the kids from 1hr to about 15min. No fun. Maybe this summer heat wave will convince darren we need a pool at the new house! Even the dogs are slowing down from the heat already. Poor matilda and tator.


Tator didn't even want to get out of bed


or off the chair





Matilda used to sunbathe in the sun, now its just sunbathing in the shade







Too hot, need air-conditioning




Today started de-cluttering to get the house ready to put on the market. Man we have a lot of JUNK. Thank goodness nanny was here to watch the kids so I got lots accomplished.

Nanny Josiephine and the twins

is dylan wearing a cupcake bib?? I will have to talk to nanny about that



Lesson learned from today- Baby slobber ruins cell phones. yup that's right I let sophie play with my phone, and now when people call me I can hear them but they cant hear me. 300$ lesson learned.

My little slobber queen



Update- people have been asking me about sophie and dylan sleeping- YES!!! they are sleeping thru the night...really completely thru the night. Last night went to bed at 7:30pm and woke up at 7:15am YEAH!!! I hope I just didn't jinx myself!!
Looking forward to many more restful nights.

Ps. For those who don't know today is CINCO DE MAYO, (a Mexican celebration) which used to mean a day filled with drinking margaritas and eating chips and salsa. So after having the twins....its is just the 5th of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment