Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I need more time

So much to do so little time. Today i am running around trying to get things more organized! I cant believe the house is going up so fast, and I cant believe we will need to be boxed up and moved in a couple of months. It gives me a headache just to think about it. Today got the carpet guy scheduled. Now we will just have to live on plastic sheets when the carpet gets installed. ha ha ha ha!

I am so fortunate to be apart of bellaire mothers of multiples. It has given me so much support and help. I'm glad I'm not the only one with crazy twins. Being apart of the group has so many privileges, part of that is we can share, trade, sell and even give things away to each other. Someone posted that they just moved and were looking to get rid of their moving boxes..SCORE!!! so I went and picked up at least 100 large boxes for free. ( this will save us TONZ of money...more $$$ to put towards a pool! ) Now I just have to pack...wonder if someone will come do that for free :) :)

I picked up a different shift then I normally do at the hospital. Gonna be working 3pm to 11pm. Wish me good luck!!

Babies still off and on with sleep schedule. Last couple of nights haven't been so good. Last night sophie woke up 3 times crying, but dylan slept until 6:30am. Who knows???

No comments:

Post a Comment