Sunday, May 13, 2012

mothers day KISS

So I have officially been a mom for 2 1/2yrs and I have loved every minute. Ok lets be honest...most of it :)

Darren asked what I wanted for mothers day, I of course told him SLEEP!! That's just what I got, a good sleep in til at least 10am!!! THANKS FOR THE BEST PRESENT EVER!

Kids came home from school this week with a mothers day surprise. I cried when they sang Happy birthday, and at the end of the song they said HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! SO, they were a little confused to birthday/mothers day, but it MEANT SO MUCH!!!

Here are their gifts to me!

Dylan and Sophie singing happy birthday/mothers day

Sophie feeling sweet on Dylan
I couldn't ask for better kids!!

This is what I got from my AWESOME hubby. Even though I'm not his mommy, I'm so glad that he recognized my day!

Happy Mothers Day!
I LOVE BEING CALLED MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment