Monday, May 14, 2012

Look at my watch its playtime--- ITS 45

Dylan has always been obsessed with his dad's watch so when I found this watch in my old stuff...(why did I have it, NO CLUE) it made for a WEEK full of fun.

Me- Dylan what time is it
Dylan- its playtime--its ummm 45

he is now obsessed with telling us the time every 2min!!

Dylan- mom its 45, time to eat!
Me- AHHH :)

2seconds later
Dylan- Mom wanna know time
Me- Let me guess..its 45
Dylan- NO silly mommy its 4,5,6,8 time for a snack
Me- sheesh!!!

Speaking of play time--Dylan is in LOVE with his sister. Instead of playing Thomas he wanted to play with Kate. (I hope they love each other this much always!)


He loves making her laugh.

Sophie by the way LOVES her sister too...she just prefers doing the hard stuff like
 changing diapers, feeding, and cleaning up. She is my SUPER helper

No comments:

Post a Comment