Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet Kate and the Boobie protest

I couldn't have gotten a sweeter baby than baby Kate. I cant stop giving her sweet cheeks kisses. We just started to have a little problem with her. Kate obviously has NO problem eating, however she has staged a boobie protest! I started pumping my breast milk a about 1 1/2 months ago and giving it to her in a bottle. This has become easier for me as other people can help feed her while I take care of the other crazy little ones. At night she had NO problem feeding with me, but when it comes to daylight she will absolutely not want anything but the bottle. What a silly girl!! Don't know what I'm gonna do..I guess give her little sweet cheeks a bottle !!How can I resist those sweet blue eyes.

So I wanted to share these cute photos. When she takes a bottle or when she feed with me she has the cutest pose ever. She LOVES to hold on to her ear. SO CUTE!!
Love my sweet KATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment