Saturday, March 10, 2012

Snake in my boot

So we are officially OBSESSED with toy story.. Between Buzz flying around the house and Woody yelling..There is  a snake in my boot, there is no rest from toy story. So when we went to the mall this past weekend I saw these PJ's and just had to get them for Dylan.

This is the Woody set and later on I will post pics of the Buzz light year ones

The pants made it look like he had his boots on.
Of course he had to show his new outfit to his pal WOODY
Luv those cheeks!
No trip would be completed without a trip down PRINCESS isle.
she wanted me to catch her doing a princess twirl
Luv this sweet sweet girl

Needless to say it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get these kids out of their PJ's in the morning. Oh well PJ's for a day---I pick my battles carefully and this is one they won.

No comments:

Post a Comment