Tuesday, March 15, 2011

not sharing my coco

Funny fact about miss Sophie--
when it is snack time, she doesn't eat her snack right away she holds on to it forever...I'm talking 30min-1hr before she will even take a small bite. Not only does she hold on to it, it usually has to be in some kind of container. I snapped these photos of Sophie holding on to her "coco" aka cookie in her special Tupperware container.


making sure her coco was still there and cookie monster Dylan didn't get it.

what a little booger

We are in trouble now--Sophie has picked up a bad habit already??
talking on the phone.


I asked her who she was talking to..at first she said Nana, then she said papaw then she said daddy.

I guess daddy told her that she couldn't borrow his credit card...

No comments:

Post a Comment