Monday, March 7, 2011

all about SOPHIE!!

most of my blog has been about the TWINS...
So I thought I would make things a little more individual.
So this week is ALL ABOUT MISS SOPHIE.
I had to start with baby A :)

I will be sharing this week some fun facts about our crazy little girl.


This is Sophie's silly face---

What a character, Sophie loves to play dress up...in everything!
Sophie prefers to wear her stickers on her feet...these actually lasted about 3 hrs, well until her brother pulled them off
One of Sophie's best features---her blue eyes (she got from daddy)

Sophie's nicknames--
baby girl
miss tude (as in attitude)
baba
monkey


I love that Sophie is such a girly girl--she actually picks her bow out every morning, if she were to have it her way she would have more than one. She actually picked this outfit out...she loves the sparkles.

I love this girl with all my heart, I couldn't imagine life with out her silly little grin.
I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment