Monday, September 6, 2010

month of birthdays!!

This week we have been trying to cram in lots of fun time with our friends. Christy, Jessica, baby Ariana, and Sarah all came over for some fun. We had a great time and Dylan and Sophie love playing with Ariana!

We were also celebrating Sarah's birthday!! We got her a special princess cake.


Kids "helping" Sarah with her cake




Can you tell the difference between the princess and Sarah?? Hope you had a great birthday Sarah!!



Wednesday is Aunt Carrie's Birthday...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!! Hope you have a wonderful day.


Dylan and Sophies Birthday countdown----10days AHHHHH!!

I'm still trying to mentally prepare for our move. After this weekend I only have three shifts left of work :( Very Very sad, but I am READY to get out of this small apartment!

Dylan being silly and getting ready to move to Oklahoma. Everyone loves a cowboy!!
 
Posted by Picasa


I do have to mention that Darren took care of the babies on Sunday all by himself while I went to work. When I got home the kids were in bed, dogs sleeping on the couch, and Darren looked super tired ! The house didn't even look that bad. Good job dazza, I guess I need to leave you in charge more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment