Thursday, September 9, 2010

cutie patootie!!

Last night I had a blast out with my friends. We ate at Two Rows restaurant and had some well deserved drinks. (christy didn't since she is preggers) We laughed and giggled and really had a good time. I love those girls! The only missing was Jessica...we will force her out next time!

Christy, Sarah, Tamara and me

Couldn't help but to post this...SILLY SILLY SARAH!


My lil monkeys are just that, monkeys. They want to climb, throw, jump and dance over everything. Both of them can stand now with out any help, but they wont actually take any steps. Walking is just around the corner. What am I gonna do then??
It is getting harder and harder to actually make them sit still long enough to take their picture.

I just love my CUTIE PATOOTIES!!
This picture---they weren't too impressed since I was taking away their play time.

Dylan is still teething he has a total of 3 teeth, two on the top and one little one on the bottom. He is constantly chewing on his fingers or anything he can get his little chubby hands on.


Sophie is getting more and more mischievous every day. She figured out how to turn the cable box to the TV on and off. TALK ABOUT ANNOYING. she thinks its just hilarious. Her favorite activity is to squeeze into little spaces (under the coffee table, underneath the changing table etc..) and wait for you to find her and then she squeals with excitement. TROUBLE--i think this is her new middle name!



Trying to get her to sit still so I could take a proper picture of her Welsh shirt took about 20min.

Birthday countdown- 7 days to go
I have ordered Dylan and Sophie's birthday cakes. Dylan's will be a soccer (football) cake and Sophie's will be a pretty pretty princess cake. I hope they like them. We are going to have a very small get together with cake and ice cream. I cant WAIT!!!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Casey (hairdressers)- I hoping he can do his magic and make this old lady look young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment