Friday, April 27, 2012

iphone CHAOS

For those of you that I dont text/call back this is why. On a constant basis either Sophie or Dylan want to play with my phone. So on numerous occasions phn numbers/ text/ pictures/ and apps have been deleted before I can see them. But sometimes I just NEED to get the dishes done or the laundry done so if it gets them out of my hair for a second or so I dont mind. They actually got pretty nasty fighting over it--I put an end to that telling them if they couldnt take turns then NO PHONE..
So they take turns now!!!

Sophie (my picture taker) taught dylan how to take pictures... .
I laughed so hard...I wish actually had video of this. They did this photo session for about 20min. Sophie directing most of it... "dylan say CHEESE to me"

Gotta love em

No comments:

Post a Comment