Saturday, January 28, 2012

MR BUDDY

What would we do without MR BUDDY?? For those of you who don't know..which I'm sure you all do... Mr Buddy is Dylan's FAVORITE toy/snuggler. He lugs it around the house, constantly rubs it on his face, shows it how to go potty in the toilet, feeds it, abuses it, and most of all loves it. Its his wrestling buddy, his thomas train driver, his naptime snuggler, his confidant, and his BEST FRIEND. THANK YOU TO GILL who gave us buddy all the way from WALES.

BUDDY FACTS--
Height- 10inches
Weight- .5lbs
Color-To be honest I'm not even sure what his original color was..I think white, and its more like a dirty gray color now no matter how many times I wash it (that's only when I can sneak it away)

This is just one afternoon with buddy.... Buddy in the dining room
Buddy in the living room
Buddy in the bouncy chair
Dylan sharing buddy with Katie??
I knew that wouldn't last long
Buddy going for a ride in Sophie's baby stroller
Poor buddy what would we do without him?

No comments:

Post a Comment