Thursday, July 15, 2010

we are back....

Ok so we are back, and we have been back since late monday. I am exhausted, the kids are exhausted, but we had an awesome time. We miss nana and grandad very much!!
I will post pictures soon, we only took 348 of them.

Just trying to get things back to normal. Kids have had a really hard time adjusting back, but hopefull things will get better soon. Poor sophie keeps getting this weriod rash on her bum, so it looks like a doctors visit is in order today. Dylan is good, just extra grumpy. Dogs came back from their vacation and it looks like they had lots of fun too. I didnt have fun when I got their bill....926 dollars, I almost fainted!!

Good news, Rachel and Andy had their baby last night, and its a BOY!!! We are so excited we cant wait to meet baby Lachlan Nathaniel.

So my next post will be all about our trip and how much fun we had....it just might take me awhile to get it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment