Tuesday, June 8, 2010

long week

So many things have happened this week I haven't really had a chance to sit down and blogg.
So here is a list of 10 things that have been going on in the williams house

1. Got a fabulous hair cut at the upper kirby salon!! THANKS casey!
2. Went to dallas to bethanies baby shower-- she is due at the end of July and she looks so cute pregnant. Pictures to come soon. Spent an awesome time with my college buddies (bethanie,amanda, and stephanie), we caught up on old times laughed till we almost peed our pants. We were actually sex in the city before their was a sex in the city. I love those girls!!
3. Mom and Dad went on their trip to Israel. I haven't heard from them yet, so I am assuming they are having too much fun to call or email!
4. Getting final touches done to our current house so we can put it up for sale next week. AHHH!!
5. This past weekend darren ran in a 5k to support the US troops. http://www.impactahero.org/
It is an organization that helps provide emotional and financial support for our severely wounded /disabled War on Terror veterans and their families. This is darrens 2nd year to run. I would have been there by his side, but was in Dallas!
6. Getting details for the kids christening in wales finalized. I couldn't have done it without you brenda and martin!!! THANKS SO MUCH. I cannot wait!
7. Babysitting my most FAVORITE nephew ever, IAN!!!
8. Working two shifts this week....what in the world was I thinking!!
9. We were supposed to have a pool party this week outside but it has rained every single day, and yes the temperature is still 100 degrees. When you go outside you feel like you are in a sauna.
10. I cannot remember..my brain is mush!

so much to do!!!
Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment