Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Im sorry Mr Roly Poly

Dear Mr Roly Poly, Hi, it's me, Sophie and Dylans Mom, we've met. It was a pretty nice day out, huh? Perfect for a little stroll on the sidewalk, right? Well, just so you know, when Dylan and Sophie "stroll the sidewalk" they are looking for you. Since you aren't very fast, and can't get away, let me give you a tip....don't roll up. Yes, I know that it your natural instinct to do so, and probably protects you from most of your predators, but that won't work with the twins. The best thing for you to do (when you see thier little hands coming at you) is to NOT roll up, because it is Dylan and Sophie's natural instinct to want to "open you", and by open you I mean pull you open and apart. I know, it's gruesome, I hate to even say it like that, but I really thought you deserved to know. So, Mr. Rollie Pollie, this is your warning! Don't roll up, stay straight, you might even want to just play dead....your little legs are awfully cute and tempting when they are wiggling so.

Anyway, good luck out there tomorrow, we'll be out looking for you

No comments:

Post a Comment